Failed "Phoenix Order"…

Plenty of stuff to discuss in the world, with the focus on causes
Steve

Re: Failed "Phoenix Order"…

Post by Steve »

And as Christopher Hitchens points out, almost all danger to freedom of speech today comes from social pressure, not government. From 'groupthink', I suppose. From his perspective as a writer he says government itself hasn't much yet bothered suppressing speech, that in fact being martyred by government is every working journalist's unfulfilled dream. He does say, however, that the police "arrested and punished" some guy who, on the sidewalk outside some Catholic office building, held Hitchen's book on Mother Teresa over his head. And he predicts that a police state is on its way, that people will accept it, ironically, since it will come in the name of "niceness". Whether or not he's right, it seems clear to me that reason in the adult world doesn't stand a chance of prevailing until enough people pull themselves out of the mud long enough to take the side of children being damaged right now and right in front of their noses.

No criticism implied that I don't also imply about myself. It's hard to stay single-minded. But there's "the enemy" and then The Real Enemy.
Cesar Tort

Post by Cesar Tort »

Nice video, Steve.

Both Hitchens and Rushdie are doing a superb job in disabusing liberals from the toxic ideology of cultural relativism and the consequent non-discrimination (this has become the new religion of the West after the dismissal of Christianity). However, both Hitchens and Rushdie are still post-modern liberals.

Neither can see the havoc that the multicultural ideology is causing in the West among the ethnic children. Both Hitchens and Rushdie approve the mass immigration into the UK of inferior psychoclasses (“psychoclass” is a Lloyd deMause term meaning that different cultures mistreat children far more than others). And this means that mass immigration into the West should never have occurred in the first place. It’s suicide for the most advanced psychoclass, since the native Europeans’ reproductive rate dilutes in proportion to the growing demographics among the immigrants. (See the tiny yellow in the avatar I use after my name in this forum.)

I am publishing a whole book on this subject in the Gates of Vienna blogsite, the fourth of my series of five. Unfortunately, I have to wait for a month of two in a long queue before any of my chapters appears...
Dennis
Site Admin

Post by Dennis »

Cesar, please stop using this forum as your personal blog. The quasi-intellectual read from another opportunist who blends in his racist opinions with new-speak doesn't do it for me. Geert Wilders is the embodiment of repression. If you don't see this, then it's because you don't want to see it. This guy is even throwing in the murder of Pim Fortuyn (which was a self-confessed homosexual politician) as the result of a multi-cultural society. Except his murderer was 100% Dutch, white and had no foreign roots. It's opportunism at the highest level, using incidents to push forward your own agenda (you may want to read Naomi Klein The Shock Doctrine).

Cesar, a superior society cannot be overthrown by a inferior society. That's what your statistic shows. Within every religion there are extremes, moderates and deflectors.

You claim to be against child abuse but you don't blink an eye to claim that you have cheered for George W. Bush to nuke the Middle East. Not to mention your recent admiration for nazism and nationalism in Germany on your blog recently. You use poisonous pedagogy in your confrontations, calling Daniel an imbecile for example, over and over again. Do you get any results by such approach? Are your goals accomplished by behaving like this? I don't think so.

Cesar, you can leave this forum voluntarily or you will be the first person I will ban. I won't tolerate aimless, random hatred projected at minorities. You avoid debate and cannot take criticism and you just use this forum to dump your Islam frustrations in it, without sticking to facts and honest research (You use someone wearing a T-Shirt in Sweden with some Islamic text on it as proof, for crying out loud).

Dennis
Everything I write here is my opinion, not absolute truths but I don't want to start every sentence with[i] in my opinion[/i]...
Cesar Tort

Post by Cesar Tort »

Don’t worry: I am leaving voluntarily.

But just one note: in the second and third books of my series I criticize Nazism—a lot. (Actually, Dennis read a rough draft of my 2nd book.) Readers of this forum: please see my blog to understand my ambivalent position about the Third Reich.

As to the rest of the charges... well: let the readers of my blog reach their own opinion by themselves. If I called names on Daniel it’s because by advising not to breed to the most advanced psychoclass, westerners, he contributes, however insignificantly, to Europe’s suicide. Yes, thanks to the Muslim immigration. They like to breed a lot. If I am not allowed to link to my forum anymore, I must tell readers of this forum: Please, read Mark Steyn’s book on the forthcoming death of Europe.

Well then, I guess this is really my last post here. Again, readers of this forum: you are welcome to post there if you like. If any of you want to take issue with me about Islam, massive immigration into the West, race, psychoclasses, Mackler, why Mecca will probably be nuked in the forthcoming crisis (Iran is boasting its nukes these very days!), please do it in my blog. There are more than a hundred entries there with all of these subjects and many more. And please follow what will happen in the Netherlands once the Muslims reach numerical majority in Amsterdam or Rotterdam; follow the Wilders trial. The Netherlanders are about to suppress free speech: the beginning of a new sort of totalitarian state...

Link again the Pat Condell video above and watch the rest of his videos on Islam and the Islamization of Europe. This is so important!

A final piece of info to the readers of this forum. Today I exchanged lots of emails with a native Polish who publishes in The Brussels Journal. Although the Nazis murdered his family, he understands my position about a possible German revival in the future. The articles of that online journal, The Brussels Journal, are must-reading to grasp my current worldview: the product of Alice Miller, deMause, and also all those concerned with the Islamization of Europe.

If you want to take a glimpse into Europe’s grim future, and of the whys of my radical political views, see this YouTube video:

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ATgX7AMackA&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ATgX7AMackA&hl=es_ES&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>[/youtube]

OK: Bye right now...
Dennis
Site Admin

Post by Dennis »

Some final words from me, since Cesar put a link from his blog to this thread. Daniel didn't close his forum because of Cesar. That Cesar claims this to play the martyr is his choice. Daniel closed his forum because the entire last year there was hardly any new post. It was "dead".

Cesar banned me from his own forum a few years ago because he didn't want to discuss the issues. I didn't ban him in return. However, Cesar continued to have one-sided points of view without debating it with me or anyone else. As a matter of fact, every time I tried to address his issues, he said he wouldn't come back to this forum anymore (instead of choosing to debate).

Cesar implies he cares about children and is therefore against child abuse, but cannot see any abuse of encouraging to nuke the children (and everyone else) in the Middle East. He sees violence as a viable method to prevent violence (to children). He sides with people who hate the Islam even though many of these anti-islam people are child abusers and promote child abuse. It seems that Cesar seems to find this okay as long as they focus on other people who abuse their children in a worse way. He chooses theories of writers and reject others of the same writers as long as they fit his own theories and doesn't see his own contradictions. At the end, everyone has opinions, but when you contradict yourself on a major scale, then you can't deny that something must be wrong. I think that's why people stop dealing with Cesar after a while.

Alice Miller wrote in Thou Shall not be Aware:

'The higher social classes dispose of more defence-possibilities against the trauma thanks to schooling and often one-sided intellectual development, and that yet the defence of the trauma (for example repression, aversion of the feeling against the memory, denial with help of idealism) causes the neuroses.'
Everything I write here is my opinion, not absolute truths but I don't want to start every sentence with[i] in my opinion[/i]...
Andreas Wirsén

An Analysis of the Limits of César Tort

Post by Andreas Wirsén »

"Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

- George Bernard Shaw

I believe this is the right place for me to make my own statement, since I also have been challenged by César Tort to take a stand on the Muslim issue. I have ignored it for a long time, mostly since I have my own intellectual interests to pursue, and don't want to spend hours reading articles of whatever new subject César Tort considers the most important in the world - that means I have been cast as yet another villain in the on-going Internet soap opera of people-who-once-shared-some-intellectual-interests-and/or-opinions-of-César-Torts-but-now-no-longer-(for-whathever-reason)-don't-agree-anymore-with-him-100%-which-supposedly-is-a-self-evident-Bad-Thing. So while I'm studying hard to learn Russian, I have neglected my duties to read up on Césars current interests. This, of course, will not go unpunished. We are becoming quite a tribe, us heretics - Mackler, Rhodie, me - even a lady who for years paid the maintenance of Césars internet site and had him live at her house. Of which the voyeuristically inclined reader can find more information on Césars blog.

I'll make my statement in this forum, in order to make it semi-official and so, perhaps, a bit less similar to the pig-wrestling mentioned by Shaw above. Though I won't refrain from at least one low blow, since César Tort has initiated following the mudslinging street rules of conversation.

For the record, I believe Lloyd deMause´s psychohistorical model to hold water. From that follows that I believe certain regions have more intense child abuse than others. There is a crucial difference a certain estrangement common between children and adults, and getting your clitoris chopped off. Some of the geographical areas in which adults hurt children more severely are muslim, but there are huge differences between different nations in the Middle East. For instance, I was once in Iran, and I know from personal experience that in the big cities there, there is a middle class at least as psychogenically advanced (to speak with deMause) as is the average among the educated urban population of Europe. These people, in exile, often become writers or politicians who participate and contribute in a positive way to society. I have reason to believe we will se quite a few Swedes with Iranian origin in Swedish public life as my generation gradually enters professional life. All this I have said to imply that César Tort plays the race card wrong - he has an aesthethic love for white skin that makes him lose eyes on the ball, so to speak, of Child Protection, the issue which we once had in common. For those who want proof of Torts irrational, aesthetically based fetish for White Skin I refer them to this Youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmLW-z6ggNQ

If Child Protection really is your goal, you should be able accept a world where every child is raised in deMause's Helping Mode, but where everyone's skin is black. I would. Or for that matter, where everyone is white, or yellow. Wouldn't care. Ending child abuse is the all-important, over-arching goal. But you, for you it would matter, since you have developed this weird fetish for white skin. But this isn't, however, gentlemen of the jury, as we shall see, the only time that César Torts sense of aesthetics betray him. Another case in point - César loves the work of Science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke, so much so that he has written a book in manuscript form where he invokes it as a desirable scenario for the future of the human race. In his book Childhood's End, Clarke depicts a future where a superior race from outher space, The Overlords, colonize earth, and thus put an end to wars. After a few generations, humans give birth to children that collectively turn the planet into enrgy and joins the Overmind, thus capping evolution and giving a meaning to our life on earth. Anyone who has seen Kubrick's 2001: A Space Oddyssey, based on another of Clarke's books, has seen the writer returning to that same theme of mankind's evolution to a higher, more conscious state. Now comes the problem - Arthur C. Clarke fucked little boys. At least pre-pubertal. This he did as another slimy, pink-fleshed colonial sex tourist while living in Sri Lanka. César Tort, for a moment, in his fanboyish enthusiasm for Clarke's science fiction, loses his focus on child protection and accepts his hero's sexual abuse of children as beside the point.

César writes, on his Wikipedia talk page:

Nobody on the planet has loved the film 2001 more than me, not even Piers Bizoni. What Clarke did[i.e. wrote what is generally regarded as an inferior sequel to 2001: A Space Oddyssey - Andreas] was something like reviving Hamlet for money: an outrageous shame and a treason for people like us. I don't care at all if he fucked with teen boys. Believe me!
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk: ... t/archive1

It's a hard issue of course. I myself used to love the work of William S. Burroughs, until I realized the full significance of his use of boy prostitutes while living in Tangiers, Morocco in the 1950's. As I believe most people who will read this understand, someone whose work of art you enjoy can become a real companion in your mind, and the break can be hard. This is my temporal solution to the dilemma: I believe what Burroughs did was a crime, and should have been prosecuted as such. I believe the same about another person who has hurt a child sexually, and who has created art, should be incarcerated. I am talking of Roman Polanski. (For more on that subject, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISPkY59vdWI). I believe he should be incarcerated, and I will never forget the impression his film Chinatown has made on me. End of story.

But César Tort has been willing to lend an ear to sexual abusers of children who like to construe themselves as "ephebophiles". Once again, like with the white skin, a weird personal aesthetics has driven César Tort away from what should be the important issue, child protection.

In his fifth unpublished manuscript, with the english title The Extermination of the Neanderthals, César Tort wishes a Clarke-like scenario would take place, where a cosmic race took over earth and extinguished all child abusers. Too bad Clarke was one of the abusers himself. Oh, yes, César, and what was the subject of that sixth book of yours?

César Tort scolds, as he calls it, Daniel Mackler for telling people of comparable higher emotional availability not to breed. He thinks they should breed, to hold away the hordes of abusers. But it seems that the natural inclince of people when they get more material comfort, is to have fewer children. And if follows naturally, from being a Helping Mode parent, that you must have fewer children - it is extremely time-consuming, and a huge emotional commitment, to be a non-abusive parent according to the best standards that we know of today. All families should, ideally, raise fewer children and do it better. deMauses idea of Community Parenting Centers, teaching skills and creating a meeting place for new parents in a community, is a much more progressive, empathetic policy than César Torts science-fiction fueled genocidal fantasies. (An interesting, but not particularly psychohistorically informed, take on the problem of demographics can be found here: http://exile.ru/blog/detail.php?BLOG_ID=19201)

César Tort also scolds Daniel Mackler for his sexuality. In Mackler's now defunct forum, Tort published pictures of Michelangelo's David and the paintings of Maxwell Parrish. Michelangleo's model in that picture was below the age of consent for sexual relations in the civilized parts of the world today. Luckily, what deMause terms our species' psychogenical evolution have moved us beyond the stage were it is a cultural norm that young boys be used sexually. (For readers unfamiliar with deMause's perspective - once pederasty was considered the societal norm. Think of Ancient Greece. Forget whatever rationalizations you have heard - that was a society founded upon Child Sexual Abuse.) If Tort for whatever reason likes to look at works of art representing adolescent bodies as erotic objects, he is free to do so. If someone wants to act on similar sexual fantasies and commit a sexual offense against a person below the age of consent, he has stepped over the line and become a criminal.

As a boy, César Tort harbored dreams of fleeing from his emotionally abusive home environment, by finding a pederastic protector. He even went to La Zona, a part of Mexico City where men who have sex with men or boys meet, all in order to find himself a mecenate. He did not find one, and Tort believes this is an important reason why he is not today a famous movie director, on par with Kubrick.
The episode is described in Torts unpublished second book manuscript.
Let us keep in mind the distinction between homosexuality as such, and pederasty. It is an important one. If a human rapes a female child, would we call it a Heterosexual Child Sexual Abuse? I feel confident we would not. However, when a human rapes a male child, it is often referred to as a "homosexual act". Sex acts between consenting adult, hetero- or homosexual, should be, and are, legal in all civilized parts of the world. This is provided as background. In this issue, too, Torts twisted sense of aesthetics places him opposite those protecting children - he finds two adult males in leather clothes kissing each other aesthetically revolting, and therefore opposes it - but he has his a whole internal of his own of pederastic fantasies - from watching the movie version of Thomas Mann's Death in Venice, from reading Germaine Greer's white-washing The Beautiful Boy, to ogling photos of himself as a budding young "ephebe". In the choice between protecting young boys from the sexual attention of older males, or indulging in his own disgust for certain consensual sexual acts between adults, César Tort comes comes down squarely on the side of the perpetrator - Clarke, or the imagined Demon Lover who would take him away from all this. He were to write about this in a book which he has, as far as I know, yet to put to paper. Perhaps there,he can show his baffled audience how all of this makes any sense - but most likely he won't, since in the latest version of his thinking, homosexuality is a postmodern sin against expanding the white race.

In the above few paragraphs, I have given references to writings by César Tort which are not generally available for readers to independently verify my observations. Daniel Macklers forum is now closed, and Torts manuscripts remain unpublished. This is a problem. However, I dare César to refute my statements, which he knows to be true. If he believes I have misrepresented what he has written in his unpublished manuscripts, he could copy the relevant passages on to this page, for others to judge.

After all this has been said, I still believe César has made great contributions to psychohistorical theory. He has made an assessment of deMause, pruning away his psychoanalytical excesses, to leave the hard core of the theory standing. This was a great eye-opener for me at the time, when I had struggled and lived with deMause's theory for years. Torts review essay on infanticide, and the articles he edited on that subject on Citizendum and Wikipedia, are required reading for those interested in the subject. His book, The Return of Quetzalcoatl, is a very interesting application of psychohistorical theory to the ancient civilizations of his native Mexico.

But he has become way too rude in person, something which stems, of course, from badly developed interpersonal skills - a loner in childhood, because of the special form his abuse took (other abused children get socially assertive, hyperactive), he never learnt how to deal with people. This demand that he has, of 100% reciprocity of opinions between him and everyone he has interchanges with - or else them being bashed in his blogs, should make anyone, who is about to strike up a correspondence with Tort, wary. Today, me, Mackler, Rhodie, Theresa, tomorrow - maybe you.

In conclusion, some of César Torts writing are brilliant, some absolute nuts. You've got to separate the good from the bad. When we were still having exchanges, we both agreed that, for instance, psychohistorians Henry Ebel and Robert Godwin were right, and made great contributions, up to a point - beyond which they moved way out in Cuckoo La-La-Land. In my opinion, as of recently, César Tort has joined them there.

And all this from someone who is so knowledgeable, who has written two good books about the humans, his so-called parents, who destroyed deconstructed his mind and destroyed his life. I haven't been able to understand the discrecpance, and I have been thinking about it for a long time. After my first round with Alice Miller, I came away with the impression that everyone who understood their childhood victimization would be this somehow totally harmonious human being respecting other people's feelings. Turns out it wasn't so. Same with me, I guess. I freely admit that in the above I have acted like a schoolyard bully. And I too have a childhood history of being emotionally abused. But he had it coming...

Andreas Wirsén
Dennis
Site Admin

Post by Dennis »

Hi Andreas,

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry but it seems indeed like a "Cesar Tort soap opera". Cesar is another example of a person who cannot seem to make the emotional connection between his own behaviour and his childhood and it goes at the cost of other people. For that reason I've decided to voice my opinion on him, once more. Cesar lives inside his head. He considers the sharp intellect as the highest achievement and sees it as a competition with other intellectuals. I know Cesar was alone in his youth and he imagined another world to escape to; movies and books. He gets so tangled up in that, that he compares himself with fictional characters and as the rescuer of the world (read: HIS world), still after all those years.

I once opinionated a few sentences about my conclusions on him and he responded I was out to psycho-analyse him. My curiosity led me to his lengthy blog posts about Teresa, a woman who paid for his website hosting for 7 years and helped him to move out of Mexico, and to settle in Spain. He writes down a psychoanalyses (and calls it that as well) about Teresa in which he breaks her down bit by bit, stripping away any dignity. It pleasures him. He gloats in his imagined intellectual superiority over her. Cesar doesn't connect with people, he connects to people. There he writes that the very moment they meet on the airport in Spain, when Cesar arrived from Mexico, she lets him know how she felt ecstatic when the Twin Towers fell on 9/11. Cesar writes then: "The pathology of this woman rests upon the fact that she hasn’t the faintest idea of who is in front of her (I feel more like an American than as a Mexican)." One can wonder why Cesar feels like an American, and why he feels defending American politics. It's because of his escape into American movies and the need to defend his idealized characters because they once rescued the lonely and misunderstood child, he writes: "Tere didn’t realize that her ecstatic statement didn’t only change my opinion about her in an instant, but automatically turned her into an enemy." Making her an enemy, he can avoid feelings of closeness, intimacy and therefore a confrontation with the lack of it in his childhood. Cesar continues analysing Teresa to avoid analysing himself. He spends in total 10 months living on her money in her house and gets so upset when she dares to enter his room while updating his super important blog. He writes: "How could I pay attention on such a gigantic stupidity! I was correcting the syntax of Conservative Swede’s text I will publish in my blog and… boom! The crazy woman irrupts in my bedroom talking again about the same trash bag of a couple of days ago as a most important issue. That she had to tell me she feels really bad that I don’t listen to her, and that I didn’t pay attention about the same damned trash bag that we should make use of. I simply threw it out along with the garbage inside it but she obliged me to pick it back so that, after a few more days, it got really filled up. There’s no doubt about it: Tere will pay for this. As soon as I get rid of her I’ll expose her. If I don’t react now it’s because I depend on her. I couldn’t get a plane ticket until the 22nd of this month. I have to re-schedule the day before that!
He bluntly inserts excerpts of her private emails as part of his "revenge".

I have called Cesar a fascist before when he expressed his global destruction fantasies. I now know he's a sociopath. If you look at this web-page, you'll see that almost every single description of a sociopath fits Cesar like a glove: http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
Though I don't mean to label people, I do want to point out that this shows that Cesar is far from healed, like he claims.

Andreas, what you wrote about Cesar, Arthur C. Clarke and how he really feels about children speaks volumes. Cesar is not a child advocate. I realized that when I tried to have a serious discussion with him about the False Memory Syndrome Foundation and Elizabeth Loftus. Now I know why he defended Loftus and the FMSF, because she's a white woman that he romanticized. In the thread of that particular discussion, he couldn't win the arguments and since he sees intellectual knowledge as something you compete with, he decided to get back at me with anything else he could grab, including a sudden insertion of his "analyses" of my novel. He leafed through it, looking for one-liners to pin me down. He exposed me with my full name and my wikipedia contributions as if that could distress me (I couldn't care less). There was no way to have a normal discussion with him. I called him once a brilliant writer based on his article about psychiatry. Later I realized that the parts I thought were brilliant, were plagiarized from Thomas Szasz. And as always, Cesar turns his opinion 180 degrees around if it benefits him. He throws his anti-psychiatric beliefs out of the window and pleasures himself with his discovery that his former friend Teresa had been admitted in, and I quote: a "Fruit Cake Hospital" in 2002.

The Cesar Tort Soap Opera will not be re-newed for another season. But thank you Andreas for expressing your views.

Dennis
Cesar Tort

Post by Cesar Tort »

Dennis,

You asked me not to post again here. But now that Andreas has disclosed my autobiographical confessions out of the contextual narrative, I would appreciate if you let my response stay. This doesn’t mean that I want to discuss with you beyond this post. I am only concerned about the harm that Andreas’ criticism may do to my image. (Therefore, I won’t discuss here issues of race, Muslim immigration or diluting demographics in the country were you two guys live. As to Loftus, read the Wikipedia article on “Satanic Ritual Abuse” which I helped to edit.)

Andreas wrote that as a boy, I “harbored dreams of fleeing from my emotionally abusive home environment, by finding a pederastic protector, etc.” He omitted to say that that happened on 28 of April of 1976, when I was still a minor and had to flee from the horrible beating of my father that very night. Of course: I never found such a “protector”. I was homeless that night and found a room at my grandma’s. I recount this in my first book about my abusive parents. The drama of the narrative gives an absolutely distinct sense to the reader to the way that Andreas put it above.

He also failed to mention that my “pederastic fantasies” (watching the movie version of Thomas Mann's Death in Venice, etc., to “photos of myself” as a budding young "ephebe") also happened in 1976-1977. As an autobiographer I had to mention which defense mechanisms I developed as an abused teen. Once more, the libelous way that Andreas construct his phrases gives the picture of something totally different.

“If he believes I have misrepresented what he has written in his unpublished manuscripts, he could copy the relevant passages on to this page, for others to judge,” writes Andreas. I’ll do something better: I will translate half of my five books for my blog (in fact I have just started to publish the English translation of my 4th) and the other half will be sellable in English once I finish it. There’s nothing about my abused live as a teen that I am hiding from the public. Nothing.

> “But he has become way too rude in person… This demand that he has, of 100% reciprocity of opinions between him and everyone.

Once I learned about the suicide of the West, the subject of my blog, I suspended friendship with all people that contribute to the West’s suicide, ESPECIALLY people like Teresa, without “h” (as you know, westerners are the ones who abuse children the less).

What Andreas says about Arthur Clarke and my last book about “exterminating the Neanderthals” fantasies inspired on him, is complex. While I totally dislike Clarke’s lifestyle in Sri Lanka (pace my rant in the wiki), as a boy I only cared about his film.

Thousands have been emotionally jolted when reading the Clarke novel: that humans have behaved as troglodytes in need of ET takeover. Very few have noticed that Stanley Kubrick produced three films about the extermination, or eventual metamorphosis, of mankind: Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964), 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) and A.I. (2001), though he died before filming the latter.

As John Brunner stated, science fiction is the last refuge of the morality tale. If people look at it as “sociopathy”, well, they may watch those films.
Dennis
Site Admin

Post by Dennis »

Cesar, you are "only concerned about the harm that Andreas’ criticism may do to your image"? Are you kidding me? What image? You are unknown, man. You could've apologized and admitted that you have a load of work to do on yourself. But a misspelling in a name annoys you more than the fact that you side with perpetrators when they fit your own opinion and idealizations. Like I said, the Cesar Tort Soap Opera is over. Keep your opinions on your own blog, you do it freely about me and Daniel Mackler without rebuttal there, so don't get upset when people do it to you.

And the link to your 4th book that you call an autobiography, I read nothing about you, but about a far history on another civilization and how many books you've read. I don't know if it's interesting but you can't call it an autobiography.

And to give again the qualities of a sociopath, so people can recognize this type of behavior better and Cesar may reconsider his statement that he's completely healed:
  • # Glibness and Superficial Charm

# Manipulative and Conning
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

# Grandiose Sense of Self
    Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

# Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

# Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

# Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

# Incapacity for Love

# Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

# Callousness/Lack of Empathy
    Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

# Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

# Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

# Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

# Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

# Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

# Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
    Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.
Other Related Qualities:
1. Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
2. Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
3. Authoritarian
4. Secretive
5. Paranoid
6. Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
7. Conventional appearance
8. Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
9. Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
10. Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
11. Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
12. Incapable of real human attachment to another
13. Unable to feel remorse or guilt
14. Extreme narcissism and grandiose
15. May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

(The above traits are based on the psychopathy checklists of H. Cleckley and R. Hare.)

Dennis
Cesar Tort

Post by Cesar Tort »

> What image? You are unknown, man.

My stats page reveals some readers spending huge amounts of time reading my blog. Yesterday I discovered a German page’s entry devoted to one of my articles about the film Avatar, in German of course.

The autobiographical side of my book was purposely cut off for the Gates of Vienna edition, now suspended, for obvious reasons (they don’t focus on child abuse but on Islamization). After I finish translating my 4th I will start translating the more autobiographical stuff.

Your “sociopath” list looks pretty similar to a DSM diagnosis, that we very well know is based on pseudoscience—like a leftist Canadian documentary I watched interviewing Noam Chomsky, Michael Moore and other Lefty luminaries judging the companies using exactly the same “sociopath” list.

I did allow Teresa’s sockpuppets to post her insulting rants in both my Spanish and my English blog. But as you said I should not even being posting here, right?