wallsofsilence.com

Childhood trauma and its consequences
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:08 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Dow tumbles, Yippie!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:32 am 
Site Admin

Becoming Other, I haven't had the motivation to reply to any of your many posts here because I don't understand the language you use, nor do I understand what you try to tell us. You copy and paste your texts to several forums, and as you can see here, nearly no one replies to you or reads your posts. Your posts go in too many different directions. I thought you would give up after a while but now I think enough is enough. I will remove every unanswered post of yours from the forum within the next weeks, because there's no communication and this is not your personal blog. You cannot flood a forum the way that you are doing. Become personal, become yourself, communicate about real issues with real people.
Dennis

Report this post
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:45 am 
Site Admin

I've banned Becoming Other from this forum and removed all his posts because of continuously using this forum as a personal blog with long and irrelevant posts about nothing that interests any other person here.

Report this post
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:57 am 

Thank you Dennis. Becoming Other's continual posts here was the reason I began losing interest in this forum, and only accessed it on rare occasions, in the hope of finding something of value for me. I hope that others will contribute now. I know that I'm a bit of a lurker, but to be honest I only share something when I feel strongly about it.

Report this post
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:30 pm 
Site Admin

Becoming Other was very upset of course but I don't want another Cesar Tort here, who thinks the whole world evolves around them and just bombard the forum with stream of consciousness. Someone who lacks social skills and doesn't see the lack of communication. I should have done this earlier but was distracted by other events in my life as you may now.

Report this post
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:37 am 
Site Admin

Becoming other keeps sending me threats by email, like this one:

Quote:
Dennis,

Maybe for some reason you are still not able to understand me. My posts weren't hurting you or anyone else. I was not disrespecting anyone else's posts or their points of view.

You have disrespected me and my posts.

Now you continue, you go on and use your board and the public intenet to denigrate me.

Dennis,

I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS SHIT FROM YOU, I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT FROM THE PEOPLE ON YOUR BOARD, AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS LYING DOWN!

BO

My advice BO, put me on your shitlist and move on. And get familiar with the term internet troll. This is my very last response to you.

Report this post
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]