wallsofsilence.com

Childhood trauma and its consequences
It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:35 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:50 am 

César Tort has gone further on his way to fascism. Now he supports the Oslo massacre. For proof, read this post:

I posted a reply. Let's see if he accepts it. I reproduce it here in case it is censored. I wrote:

//

César, you have become a despicable human being. I regret once financing your so-called 'intellectual' labour. First, check if "race" is not just another flawed scientific concept, like 'parapsychology'. I believe that some immigrant groups have a higher frequency of people who have completed all stages of the process of violentization, as identified by Lonnie Athens. But violence is conduct, not race. With government programs to educate immigrant parents not to hit their children, we in the Scandinavian countries and elsewhere could turn around the process of violentization in a generation.

White Nationalism is a degenerate ideology, since the logical end-product of genetic isolation is incest, as shown by Andrew Vachss in his novel Shella. How else will the white people you worship (but don't belong to) keep what they call their pure blood-line?

Look at the human faces of the Collateral Damage produced in that war which you cheer on from the sidelines, you disgusting little insect; you empathy-challenged desktop murderer! Look them in the eyes - http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/terro ... ge/offren/

Andreas Wirsén

//

End of post

Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:27 am 

I forgot to provide the link to Tort's latest blog: http://chechar.wordpress.com/2011/07/28 ... n-breivik/

Report this post
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]