wallsofsilence.com

Childhood trauma and its consequences
It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:27 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:09 pm 
Site Admin

A dad that never cared about his son...

"Jacko’s dad on son’s death: Hey, be sure to check out my new record label"

Report this post
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:55 am 
I've written about it.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:46 pm 

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:07 am 
Site Admin

If this is the song that's the closest to his true feelings, then that's quite superficial and general. Interestingly, one of the youtube comments said: "God Bless all you MJ fans for knowing the real him. Michael has NEVER been able to hate a person, even his abusive father. We should follow his example. He is great && had his life (childhood) taken away from him at a young age. THAT"S NOT FAIR!! he had to live his life in such an adult way && if sick ppl want to think that's not right that he prefers children over adults, then they have some serious issues."

It's exactly the lack of this hatred that made him sick in the first place. Human emotions can't be tricked, they can be suppressed by abusive parents and he stayed with music because it was only then that his father appreciated him. The "love" that he received from millions of fans couldn't undo the lack of fatherly love.

To name 3 children after himself, of which one is a girl, and of which the third has the exact same name as the first, should have opened up the eyes of his friends and family that he had severe issues of re-creating his childhood with HIS needs. All he needed was to rebel (and not to act as a rebel as he desperately tried in his "Bad phase").

Dennis

Report this post
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:01 am 
Quote:
There were lots of things..., my father and all of those things, just made me very very very sad":

Report this post

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]